Thursday, December 5, 2013
Community Values And Social Issues
What i learned in this unit are the values of my community and the social issues.I learned that the community is also the ones who are there to help you when your bad times comes around to hunt you down. I noticed that community will always support you no matter what. When Dayne Ortiz was missing and as soon as everyone found out they all went to search for him and they were always there to support the family and friends of Dayne Ortiz. The community came to the candle lighting and they even wear maroon to show there respect for the Ortiz family. I was even surprised to see some of the middle school student and all the other schools wearing maroon and even gathering together to say a word of prayer for the Ortiz family. That really put me in shock to see how one person can affect the community and how that community reacted fast to the problem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment